Scrap Your Heart Out & Rejuvenate Your Soul
We take health and safety seriously and will be implementing many precautions to ensure everyone’s health and safety.
- The group size will be limited to about 20 participants to allow for appropriate social distancing.
- Each person will receive her own table and we’ll maintain safe distances as determined by CDC guidelines.
- Masks will be required any time you are away from your personal cropping space.
- Shared materials will be wiped down and disinfected.
- Participants’ temperatures will be taken daily.
- Hand sanitizer will be plentiful.
Celebrating 19 years of retreats
Heart and Soul Memories, Inc. was started in 2001 by Staci and Kim—two women who love to scrap! Finding the time for this hobby, however, proved to be a challenge. The quick evening get-togethers with friends never seemed to be enough. Yet the elaborate retreats were a bit more than they could afford both in time and dollars.
So they decided to put together mini overnighters where the participants choose how long they stay. Options range from Friday night crops to full weekend getaways. These events consist of plenty of scrapping time, meals, snacks, beverages, onsite vendor, and overnight accommodations if desired. And of course, lots of fun, fun, fun! Classes and spa services are also available. Participants design the weekends that fit their needs.
The goal is to create a scrapbooking retreat that’s loads of fun, and to keep the price and time commitment reasonable. Staci and Kim know how a weekend away with friends and the opportunity to scrapbook can truly energize a person. They ensure that every detail is covered and all you need to do is scrap your heart out and rejuvenate your soul!